A part time role 25 hours a week is available at our brand new Sidmouth store. You will be:
- Experienced and professional with excellent people skills
- Customer focussed
- Passionate about organic & natural skin care
- Excel in product sales
- Excellent IT skills and experience - microsoft office suite and epos systems
- An ability for creative display on the shop floor, including windows.
- A strong and flexible 'can do' work ethic
- Punctuality and flexibility to cover colleague if needed
- Used to working as part of a small team or occasionally alone
- Be proactive and able to think on your feet solving problems if they occur.
This role will be based on our shop floor and you are the face of the business to our customers. Duties are varied and include:
- Selling our beautiful products
- Keeping the store clean, well presented. Visual display abilities.
- Assisting our customers in store
- Processing internet orders
- Answering the Phone
- Responding to Emails
- Stock Management and Ordering
- A strong and flexible 'can do' work ethic is essential.
Full training will be given. You will receive free products, free treatments and we also do staff social events (when not in lockdown) along with staff discounts.
Expected start date: 04/10/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour
8 hour shift
We are applying covid precautions in our stores including screens, preferential mask wearing, sanitising & cleaning, store number limits and weekly lateral flow testing, all reviewed regularly as things change. As yet we have no
Ability to commute/relocate:
Sidmouth EX10 8AH: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (preferred)
Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
retail sales: 2 years (preferred)
Closing Date : Sunday 17th September | Please email your CV to : email@example.com